back

Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

A Touching Love Story behind What are words - Chris Medina


"Find someone who loves you at your weakest, who holds you in your darkest day, and who will stand by you forever more.."


Does true love still exist?

I believe it was the time of our Grand Father and Grand Mother, when a man can vow to die in place of his wife or his children, just because the True Love exists between them.


Today's world has totally changed. Sometimes people are together for a wrong reason, not for the sake of True Love. In todays time, True Love is so rare.


Every now and then i used to think that True Love exists only in romance novels or movies. But, this touching story has totally changed my mind. It just made me teary-eyed, knowing that true love is still exist. The song, what are words-which figures how great Chris Medina's unconditional love is.

I hope that this heartfelt love story would inspire you...

Download WHAT ARE WORDS single by Chris Medina here.

Chris Medina, an american idol contestant from Milwaukee audition who has a great talent in singing , also the saddest story in the show history.

He fell in love with his Fiancee, Juliana Ramos at the first moment he saw her. Then they became engaged in 2007 , at Starbucks the place where Juliana worked in.

They had planned to wed two years after getting engaged, but shortly before they could walk down the aisle, Juliana was in a tragic car accident, which left her a traumatic brain injury and a coma.

That car accident has changed their lives. But that didn't change Chris Medina. Juliana woke up from her coma, though, and Medina has stood by her side, helping to take care of her along with Juliana's Mother.



Chris Medina's single - what are words, describes exactly his true love for Juliana. As he called her "ANGEL"

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see

How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words

If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I'm meant to be where I am
And I'm gonna be

Standing right beside her tonight
And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't

When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more

Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
I'm forever keeping my angel close

How often do we meet this such kind of guy? The one who chooses to stay, love and support despite the situation.
My respect goes to you.


This world needs a man like you, Chris. You are not just one of a kind, but you're one in a billion.

If you wanna help Juliana's recovery, you can donate here.
And the latest update about Juliana's progress here.

True Love Conquers all, our prayers are be with you.

xx,
Jessica Zen

1 komentar: